We have opportunities available for experienced SharePoint developers to join our Agile development teams, working on software development projects for a wide variety of clients.
We’re based in a great location in the centre of Cardiff, a short walk from Cardiff Central Station. We have remote or office working available during the pandemic, with the normal situation being a blend of both. We know to create the best technology we need the best people, so we make a real effort to make Method4 not only a great place to work but a place where our people can do amazing things.
If you’re keen to develop your career using the latest development tools and techniques you’ll benefit from the support of knowledgeable and friendly colleagues in a great working environment, as well as access to training materials from Pluralsight and Microsoft Azure credits to experiment with the latest cloud technology.
- Working closely with clients to develop complete solutions to a high standard;
- Involvement in the full project lifecycle, from discovery to release, end-to-end testing and system support;
- Taking a leading role within one of our agile development teams working on multiple projects to deadlines;
- Influencing architectural decisions, using the best and most suitable technologies available.
We’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic approach to work;
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills;
- Pride in a job well done;
- An eye for detail;
- A keen interest in technology.
- Development experience in Microsoft 365 technologies including SharePoint Online and the Power Platform;
- Experience in discovery and requirements analysis;
- Experience of SharePoint on-premises platforms;
- Experience of SharePoint migration tools
Desirable but not essential skills:
- Experience in Power BI
- Development of testing strategies;
- Agile development (for example SCRUM);
- Experience of modern front-end frameworks and libraries (such as SPFx);
- User Experience (UX) design;
- Solution architecture design.
Salary: £35,000– 50,000 according to experience.
Benefits: Pension scheme; 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day for every completed year up to 35 days; Pluralsight subscription; Visual Studio enterprise subscription; bonus scheme; cycle to work scheme; charity and social events throughout the year; free freshly ground coffee and fruit.
Hours: Full (37.5 hours with flexible start and finish times each day) and part-time positions available, please state your preference on your application.
Applications: Please send your CV to email@example.com stating if you’re applying for a full or part time position. Our privacy notice for applications is here.